Your Online Application for Authorisation
Capstone offers four levels of authorisation. The level of authorisation you require will depend on the type of advice you wish to provide to your clients. If you are unsure about the level of authorisation you require please click here.
Before you begin
To complete this online application form you will need to provide details of your employment history, professional references, memberships of any associations and/or professional bodies, and Professional Indemnity insurance details where indicated.You will also need to provide scanned copies of the following documents:
- Educational qualifications (transcripts and certificates)
- Memberships of Associations and professional bodies
Please note scanned documents must be attached in PDF format.
This application form should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. You may save and exit the application form at any stage.
What happens after you submit your application?
We aim to respond to you within 48 hours upon receipt of your completed application form.
Once we have reviewed your application, we will contact you to:
- Request any further information that may assist us in processing your application.
- Based on the information you have provided, confirm whether you qualify for Tier one, two, three or four; or notify you whether you need to undertake any further training requirements in order to satisfy criteria for authorisation.
- Advise you of your expected authorisation date (if applicable)
Scanned documents to support your application
Please note that once you submit this online application we will also require scanned copies of the following documents to support your application:
1. A credit report
2. An Australian Federal Police National Police Check.
3. A certified copy of your driver licence or passport.
4. A copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
5. A copy of your last two Licensee Audit Reports (Tiers 3 or 4 only).
6 A copy of your accredited training register for the last 2 years.
7. A copy of your registration certificate with the Tax Pratitioners Board (Tax Agent or Tax (Financial) Adviser).
For information about obtaining a credit check, please visit http://www.mycreditfile.com.au
Information about obtaining a National Police Check can be found here.
Once you have obtained these documents, please forward scanned copies in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require any further information about Capstone’s Authorisation solutions for Accountants please click here or contact the Accountant Support Team on 1300 306 900 or email email@example.com.
Enquiries about submitted Applications
Should you have any questions about your existing application, please contact Vera D’Abaco on (03) 8622 0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can save your application and return to it at any time by using your first name & email address as login details.